Here are some common solutions to fix the Elementor not loading error:
- Clear Cache and Cookies: Clearing cache and cookies often solve the Elementor not loading error.
- Disable Plugins: Sometimes, the Elementor not loading error can be caused by a conflicting plugin. Try disabling all plugins except Elementor and see if the issue is resolved.
- Update WordPress and Elementor: Ensure that you are using the latest version of WordPress and Elementor. Updating these can often resolve compatibility issues.
- Increase PHP Memory Limit: The Elementor not loading error can also be caused by a low PHP memory limit. You can increase the limit by adding the following code to your wp-config.php file: define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
- Check for Conflict with Theme: Some themes may have code that interferes with Elementor. Try switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Twenty-One, to see if the issue is resolved.
- Reinstall Elementor: If all else fails, try reinstalling Elementor. You can do this by deactivating and deleting the plugin from your WordPress dashboard, then reinstalling it from the repository.
✅NOTE: If these solutions do not resolve the Elementor not loading error, it is best to contact us.