There could be several reasons why your Elementor is not working. Here are some common issues and possible solutions:
- Conflicts with other plugins or themes: If Elementor is not working, it could be due to conflicts with other plugins or the theme you’re using. Try disabling other plugins or switching to a different theme to see if that resolves the issue.
- Outdated Elementor version: Ensure that you’re using the latest version of Elementor. If not, update it to the latest version.
- Browser cache: Clear your browser cache and try reloading the page to ensure that you’re viewing the latest version of your website.
- Server issues: Server issues, such as a slow or overloaded server, can also cause Elementor to stop working. Contact your web hosting provider to resolve this issue.
- Memory limit: If you’re using a shared hosting plan, you may need to increase the memory limit for Elementor to work properly.
- Corrupted files: Corrupted files may also prevent Elementor from working. Try reinstalling Elementor to see if that resolves the issue.
If none of the above steps work, seek help from the Elementor support forum or hire a professional to assist you in fixing the issue.